No products in the cart.
Philips Respironics Bipap Machine A40
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
Features Of Philips Bipap A40 Machine
- Ventilation modes CPAP, S, T, S-T, PC, AVAPS,
- Bi-level Pressure Support: This machine delivers two levels of pressure during inhalation and exhalation. This bi-level pressure machine support helps to breathe more comfortably for the patient suffering from Respiratory problems.
- Hybrid ventilation AVAPS (Average Volume Assured Pressure Support)
- IPAP4-40 cmH2O
- EPAP4-25 cmH2O
- Target tidal volume (AVAPS & AVAPS-AE)200-1500 ml
- Breath rate0-40 bpm (4-40 bpm in T mode
- Inspiratory time0.5-3 Sec
- Triggering and cycling Auto Track
- Sensitive Auto Track
- Flow Triggering
- Rise time1 (100 ms)-6 (600 ms)
- Noise level<30 dBA at 10 cmH2O
- Humidification System one humidity control and Dry BoxTechnology
- Alarms Patient Disconnection
- Low Minute Ventilation
- Low Tidal Volume (with AVAPS/AVAPS-AE Only
- High Respiratory Rate
- Battery: Up to 4 Hours
Rent Philips BiPAP A40 in Delhi NCR
Philips Respironics Bipap Machine A40 can provide autonomy and increased support to patients, thanks to its specially designed battery module.
The device features AVAPS-AE, an innovative mode of ventilation designed to help clinicians during the titration process while maintaining comfort and therapy optimization.
This new ventilation mode helps in providing long-term therapy compliance, regardless of changes to the body position, sleep stages, and respiratory mechanics