Home Icu Setup in Delhi
Home Icu Setup in Delhi at Best Price
Medirent has been setting up Home ICU set up since 2007. A Home ICU is at least 50% more economical than a hospital ICU, and the patient is comfortable. Moreover, there is much less trouble for the family and caregivers. The possibility of secondary infections goes down, and the patient gets 100% attention from the Nurse and Attendants on duty.
Parts of the ICU Set Up
There are two main parts of a home ICU: The equipment and the manpower. With its own most extensive medical equipment inventory, Medirent is the exclusive equipment partner to many corporate hospitals and home-healthcare outfits for their Home ICU.
We serve more patients than anyone else. This exposure gives us expertise and competence, which is hard for any other organization to muster.
Send a query for your requirements and one of our expert counselors will call you back to discuss the details and guide you through the process.
Reasons to Choose Home Icu Setup in Delhi
- Familiar surroundings: A familiar environment can help reduce anxiety and stress for patients and their families.
- More control over the environment: Patients and families have more control over the environment, including temperature, lighting, and noise levels.
- Greater privacy: Home ICUs provide greater privacy for patients and families, which can be important for physical and emotional well-being.
- Cost-effective: Home ICUs can be a cost-effective alternative to traditional hospital-based ICUs. Considering the overall cost of caregivers traveling regularly to the hospital and the workday losses for family members, it turns out to be significantly economical
- Increased flexibility: Home ICUs allow for greater patient care and treatment flexibility, as patients can receive care in a way that best suits their individual needs.
- Familiar Caregivers: Patients and their families can have regular caregivers who know the patient well and can provide more personalized care.
- Reduced Risk of Infection: Home ICU setups minimize the risk of infection compared to hospital ICU setups.
- Better outcomes: Studies have shown that patients treated in home ICUs have similar or better outcomes than those treated in hospital ICUs.
Why Choose Medirent for Home Icu Setup in Delhi
- Maximum Experience: Medirent pioneered the concept of home ICU in India. We have been around since 2015 and have handled lakhs of patients.
- Customized care plans: Medirent creates customized care plans for each patient based on their needs and preferences.
- 24/7 availability: We offer 24/7 availability, so patients and their families can always reach us in an emergency.
- Cost-effective and Affordable pricing: Our home ICU setup is cost-effective and can save patients, and their families money on hospital stays so patients and their families can access the care they need without breaking the bank.
- Experienced and skilled staff: Medirent has a team of experienced and highly skilled healthcare professionals. Technicians trained to provide top-quality care for patients in a home ICU setting.
- State-of-the-art equipment: We use state-of-the-art equipment to ensure patients receive the best care possible. We own all the equipment provided by us. Thus it is well-kept and well-maintained.
Frequently Asked Questions
Does Medirent Provide Nurses With ICU Setup?
As mentioned above, we customize the ICU setup plans. If the patient already has a nurse or the treating physician wants to send their Nurse, we are happy to provide all the equipment.
But if you need the entire setup, along with the Nurse. We provide nurses of all skill levels, from basic to highly skilled and trained ICU nurses.
How to Get a Home Icu Setup in Delhi?
To get an ICU setup at home, please call us @ 0112552252 Send us an Inquiry on our website, or mail us at email@example.com
Our patient’s counselor will set up an on-site analysis with the critical care team. After the analysis, the requirements will be assessed and accordingly, the setup will be installed.
Is There Any Security Deposit for Home ICU Setup?
Since a lot of expensive equipment is sent to the user’s home, some security deposit is requested. Exact details can be shared once the assessment has been completed.