No products in the cart.
EASY TO MOBILE: The ResMed’s Astral 150 is lightweight i.e. weighing just 3.2 kg. Its lightweight feature makes this device portable.
EASY USAGE: Astral’s menu is simple & intuitive. The device has a large color LCD. The ventilators display gives essential information about patients’ conditions to the clinicians & carers.
EASY START & STOP: The Astral 150 machine comes with a big button feature on the main display. It allows you to start or stop the ventilator., or even mute the alarm, just by touching the screen.
ALARM FEATURE FOR ADDED REASSURANCE: The machine has features like fixed & adjustable alarms. It also includes an advanced disconnection alarm feature for added reassurance.
OPTIONAL MOBILITY BAGS FOR PROTECTION: The ResMed gives a choice of 2 mobility bags that can protect the Astral 150 while you are on the move. The bag comes with transparent panels which means easy access to the touchscreen. The broad & wide straps enable you to carry the device comfortably over your shoulder or you can mount it on the wheelchair
INTELLIGENT AIR FEATURE: The iVAPS (Intelligent Volume Assured Pressure Support), iBR (intelligent Backup Rate) & Auto EPAP (automatically adjusting expiratory positive airway pressure) continuously monitor & automatically adjust to deliver personal therapy to meet your patient’s’’ changing ventilator needs
EASY TO VIEW THE REAL-TIME DATA & WAVEFORMS: Stellar 150 offers easiness while viewing the data Including the pressure & flow curves, tidal volume, as well as SpO2 (Saturation of Peripheral Oxygen) & FiO2 (fraction of inspired oxygen) levels can be easily viewable on a large color LCD.
BROAD-RANGE THERAPY MODES: The machine provides a wide range of therapy modes Including S (Spontaneous mode), T (Time mode), S/T (Spontaneous/Time mode), PAC (Pressure assist control), CPAP (Continuous positive airway pressure) & iVAPS (Intelligent Volume Assured Pressure Support)
EXTERNAL BATTERIES OPTION: The power of 1 or 2 RPS II (ResMed Power Station II) external batteries, each battery provides an extra 8 hours’ capacity.
APPROVED FOR PAEDIATRIC USE: The ResMed Ventilator Stellar 150 is approved to use by children weighing down to as little as 13 kg
DESIGNED TO USE FOR DYNAMIC ENVIRONMENTS: With the expanded cross-functionality, the Philips Trilogy Evo provides features to treat critical & chronic patients in a variety of settings, similarly chronic care or acute environments, patient’s homes, or during their activities. This machine is specifically designed with durability in mind to protect it against damage during travel, like during medical transport.
DURABLE BATTERY LIFE: The Ventilator dependent patients were supported by the detachable batteries present inside, with a battery life of 15 hours. In comparison with the Trilogy 100’s six-hour battery life. Philips Trilogy Evo gives patients a new level of mobility and freedom. It’s ready to be mounted on a wheelchair or a roll stand. with a mountable and easy-to-carry bag.
EASY TO ACCESS THE DATA: Philips Evo has a cloud-based tool Care Orcheostor works through Bluetooth to send the patient and device data. This key is designed to unite the technologies, people, resources & essential information to manage your respiratory patients. With the feature of Care Orchestrator, you can create custom health rules, which are based on your best practices & proven processes. Now you can also download the data at the point of care just through a USB drive.
VENTILATION ON DEMAND: The Trilogy Evo mouthpiece ventilation does not require any inspiratory effort to trigger a breath. Philips Evo has a unique kiss® trigger that detects when your patient engages or disengages from the mouthpiece to deliver on-demand ventilation, without compromising the security of patient alarms.
ADAPTS WITH BREATH: Philip’s Proven innovations are designed to treat the varying needs of respiratory insufficiency. The AVAPS (Average Volume Assured Pressure Support) automatically adjusts the ventilator support to outreach the desired tidal volume, Although the Auto EPAP (Expiratory positive airway pressure) forehandedly adjusts to the lowest effective pressure to manage the upper airway. The Auto Back-up Rate delays the machine breath until the patient
exhales to maximize comfort.
THROUGHOUT NIGHT CONSISTENT HUMIDIFICATION: Resmed AirCurve TM 10 VAuto Tripack is integrated with a humid air humidifier. It also had a climate line AirTM a heated tube with climate control technology. AirCurve 10VAuto can provide a more comfortable experience
CONTINUOUS LEAK MANAGEMENT SYSTEM: Resmed’s AirCurve 10 VAuto comes with a continuous leak management system. It enables the reliable delivery of the therapy pressure while maintaining synchrony between the patient and the device
QUIET & EASY BREATH MOTOR: The AirCurve 10 VAuto has a unique feature that ensures a peaceful environment for you and your bed partner
WIDE RANGE OF COMPATIBLE SUPPLEMENTAL OXYGEN: Resmend’s AirCurve BIPAP in S and CPAP mode is compatible with up to 15 liters per minute of supplemental oxygen. In Vauto mode it’s 4 liters per minute
AMBIENT LIGHT SENSORS: It has a built-in ambient light sensor that adjusts according to room brightness. If you wake up at the night, the screen’s backlight won’t disturb your partner. The light turns off automatically. You can go back to sleep without any disturbance
- BUILT IN HUMID AIR HUMIDIFIER: With this feature, the humidifier constantly delivers the temperature and humidity. Their levels were maintained for enhanced comfort.
- QUIET AND PEACEFUL SLEEP ENVIRONMENT: Its enhanced easy-breath motor makes the sleep environment quiet and peaceful.
- EASY TO USE: The upright design takes very less space and its color LCD screen is very simple to use. Its Ramp feature will give you extra comfort to help patients get at ease after every therapy session.
- LEAK MANAGEMENT: Resmed’s Airsense 10 ST has a continuous leak management system that provides consistent pressure
- 2 YEARS WARRANTY AND FREE SERVICE: The Resmed offers 2 years warranty and free services at your nearest service center, within the purchase of 9 months. You can also signup for the Resmed reward program and can extend the warranty of your product by a year.
- ISO CERTIFIED: The Oxymed BIPAP machine is ISO (International Organization for Standardization) certified
- USER-FRIENDLY DESIGN: Oxymed BI-PAP machine I series P1 is designed in such a user-friendly way that anyone can use it easily.
- SINGLE BUTTON CONTROL: This Oxymed BIPAP gives the convenience of one-button control. Now controlling the BIPAP machine would be easier with one button control.
- LOW MAINTENANCE & CARE: The Oxymed BIPAP requires low maintenance and care. Now the maintenance and care of the BIPAP machine become easy.
- LOW NOISE: Generally, BIPAP machines produce noise but with the Oxymed BIPAP machine the problem is solved as it generates low noise
TRIGGER & CYCLE: It helps you to optimize the settings as per the patient’s requirement by 5 trigger & cycle sensitivity levels.
THE VSYNC: It provides excellent patient & ventilator sync. In the pressure of a significant leak.
TI CONTROL: It helps you to set the min & max limits. On the other side, the patient’s ideal inspiratory time is to encourage spontaneous breathing.
RAMP & RAMP DOWN: It’s for external comfort. The Lumis offers both the Ramp & Ramp down features to help the patients ease in every therapy session.
IVAPS FEATURE: It learns each patient’s alveolar ventilation. It sets appropriate targets and then provides smooth pressure support to suit.
Feature of Resmed Airsense 10 CPAP Machine
- EASY TO USE: The Resmed Air Sense 10 CPAP with the humidifier and climate tube is easy to use simply plug in the Airsense 10 auto-set device and press the start button
- AUTO ADJUSTMENT: Resmed Air Sense 10 Autoset is a premium pressure therapy device with the auto-adjusting pressure feature
- AUTO RAMP WITH THE SLEEP ONSET DETECTION: Its intelligent detection Autoramp with sleep onset detection is started by delivering low pressure for greater patient comfort. The pressure increases gradually and reached the prescribed level once the patient false asleep
- SMART START FUNCTION: Resmed Air Sense 10 is equipped with the intelligent start function which means it begins sleep apnea therapy as soon as you start taking a breath into your mask. Once you remove the mask it stops automatically after a few seconds
- CONSISTENT HUMIDIFICATION: The Resmed Air Sense 10 auto-set provides consistent humidification for increased comfort throughout the night with its integrated humid air humidifier. To enhance the comfort level, you can add a climate line air-heated tube with the climate control technology
- CLIMATE CONTROL AUTO FOR AUTOMATIC HUMIDIFICATION: Resmed Lumis 100 when used with the Humid Air heated humidifier and climate line Air heated tube will deliver humidification automatically. No more settings to change and no more complicated menus to navigate.
- TRIGGER AND CYCLE: The Lumis 100 VPAP S helps you to optimize the settings according to the condition of the patient. It has five Trigger and Cycle sensitivity levels.
- RAMP AND RAMP DOWN FOR EXTRA COMFORT: Lumis 100 VPAP S of both Ramp and Ramp down features to help the patients ease into and out of each therapy session.
- RESCAN SOFTWARE FOR THE ADVANCED CLINICAL INSIGHTS: The Lumis Rescan enables you to download your patient’s ventilator settings therapy data and insight gain into their therapy across several metrics. Also 25 Hz high-resolution data are
available for breath by breath analysis and even greater insights.
- QUICK-NAV FOR LOW-TOUCH THERAPY ADJUSTMENT: The Lumis 100 VPAP S can be toggled between settings & monitoring the screens by just clicking the home button. You can change and check settings easily and quickly
- Weight without humidifier: 1.36(3) kg (lbs)
- Dimensions: 18 cm L x 14 cm H (7 L x 5.5 W x 4 H)
- Breath rate: 0 to 30 beats per minute
- Pressure range: EPAP 4 -25 cm H2O; IPAP 4 -25 cm H2O; CPAP 4 -20 cm H2O
- Ramp time: 0 to 45 min (5-min increments) min
- Data storage capacity display: Compliance VIC, 1-,7- and 30 days averages
- Data storage capacity SD card: <gt/>1 yr
- Humidification: Integrates with system one 60 series humidifier and system one 60 series Heated Tube humidifier
- Electrical requirements: 100-240 (50/60) VAC (Hz)
- NIV for spontaneous breathing Non dependent patient with respiratory insufficiency.
- Indicated for adult/Paediatric Respiratory disorder patients
- Bi Flex comfort technology, wide pressure range with patient adjustable ramp
- Ramp Time: 0 to 45 min. (5-min. increments)
- Pressure range: 4 to 25 cm H2O
- Data storage capacity: Display: Compliance VIC 7- and 30-day averages SD Card: >1 year On-board: up to 6 months
- Filters: Foam and ultra-fine
- Humidification: Integrates with System One heated humidifier and pass-over humidifier
- Electrical requirements: 100 240 VAC, 50/60 Hz
- Miscellaneous: Lighted LEDs
- SmartRamp – maintains a constant lower pressure until the device detects that you require more pressure.
- The user screen and the control knob are located on the edge of the machine making it easier to read and control while in bed.
- The DreamStation has a built-in sensor to detect ambient light and dims the screen in a dark room while brightening it when the room has lights on.
- Opti-Start – monitors the average pressure needed and begins therapy at that pressure.
- The heated Humidifier water chamber is accessible from the top of the machine making it easier to remove, fill and replace in the BiPAP.
- Modes: Fixed CPAP, Fixed BiPAP
- Features: EZ Start
- Pressure Range: 4 to 25 cm H2O
- Flex Comfort: C-Flex, C-Flex+, Bi-Flex
- Humidification Modes: Fixed, Adaptive, Heated Tube
- Mask Type Resistance Control: Standard
- Ramp (0 – 45 Minutes): Ramp, SmartRamp
- Altitude Compensation: Automatic
- Advance Event Detection: Stanard
- Flow Waveform: Standard
- Modem Compatibility: Standard
- Built-in Bluetooth: Standard
- Connectivity: Standard
- DreamMapper Compatibility: Standard
- Oximetry Compatibility: Standard
- Check Mask Fit Feature: Standard
- Performance Check: Standard
- BiPAP Dimensions with Humidifier: 11.7″ L x 7.6″ W x 3.3″ H
- Weight with Humidifier & Power Supply: 4.37 lbs
- BiPAP Dimensions: 5.5″ L x 7.6″ W x 3.3″H
- Noise Level: Less than 30 dB
- Input Voltage: 120 VAC +/- 10%
- Input Frequency: 60hz
- Average Power Consumption: 350 Watts
- Oxygen Concentration (at 5 Lpm): 93% (+/- 3%)
- Litre Flow: 0.5% to 5 liters per minute
- Sound Level: 45 dbA typical
- Required Maintenance: Compressor intake filter changes every 2 years
- Oxygen Percentage Indicator Alarm Levels: Low Oxygen 82%; Very Low Oxygen 70%
- Operating Temperature: 55F: 90F (12 – 32C)
- Storage/Transport Humidity: 30F to 160F (-34C to 71C) up to 95% relative humidity
- Operating Humidity: Up to 95% relative humidity
- Outlet Pressure: 5.5 PSI
- Operating Altitude: 0 to 7,500′ (0 to 2,286 m)