Bipap Philips Avaps C Series,International 30 (Adv.),in1161x
- Weight without humidifier: 1.36(3) kg (lbs)
- Dimensions: 18 cm L x 14 cm H (7 L x 5.5 W x 4 H)
- Breath rate: 0 to 30 beats per minute
- Pressure range: EPAP 4 -25 cm H2O; IPAP 4 -25 cm H2O; CPAP 4 -20 cm H2O
- Ramp time: 0 to 45 min (5-min increments) min
- Data storage capacity display: Compliance VIC, 1-,7- and 30 days averages
- Data storage capacity SD card: <gt/>1 yr
- Humidification: Integrates with system one 60 series humidifier and system one 60 series Heated Tube humidifier
- Electrical requirements: 100-240 (50/60) VAC (Hz)
Philips BiPAP AVAPS Machine noninvasive ventilator has been created to help clinicians give better, more productive care to patients including kids as young as seven years old and who measure more than 40 pounds.
Philips BiPAP Avaps machine adjusts consequently to the changing needs of the patient, offering the best comfort and help all through BiPAP treatment.
The Philips Bipap Avaps device ensures a specific volume of air every moment utilizing the Average Volume Assured Pressure Support (AVAPS) technology exclusive to Respironics.
The AVAPS adjusts to disease movement and changes to meet the patient’s particular needs while accomplishing patient comfort and safety. And everything meets up in a new lighter, quieter, and simple to-utilize device that clinicians and patients are sure to appreciate.