- Can be fixed on any oxygen cylinder without any key.
- Single knob for easy installation.
- Rugged build quality.
- Built with aerospace-grade Aluminum alloy.
- Easy knob for flow adjustment.
- Flow adjustment range: 0.5LPM to 25LPM
- Oxygen delivery pressure: 50PSI
- Weight without humidifier: 1.36(3) kg (lbs)
- Dimensions: 18 cm L x 14 cm H (7? L x 5.5? W x 4? H)
- Breath rate: 0 to 30 beats per minute
- Pressure range: EPAP 4 -25 cm H2O; IPAP 4 -25 cm H2O; CPAP 4 -20 cm H2O
- Ramp time: 0 to 45 min (5-min increments) min
- Data storage capacity display: Compliance VIC, 1-,7- and 30 days averages
- Data storage capacity SD card: <gt/>1 yr
- Humidification: Integrates with system one 60 series humidifier and system one 60 series Heated Tube humidifier
- Electrical requirements: 100-240 (50/60) VAC (Hz)
- NIV for spontaneous breathing Non dependent patient with respiratory insufficiency.
- Indicated for adult/Paediatric Respiratory disorder patients
- Bi Flex comfort technology, wide pressure range with patient adjustable ramp
- Ramp Time: 0 to 45 min. (5-min. increments)
- Pressure range: 4 to 25 cm H2O
- Data storage capacity: Display: Compliance VIC 7- and 30-day averages SD Card: >1 year On-board: up to 6 months
- Filters: Foam and ultra-fine
- Humidification: Integrates with System One heated humidifier and pass-over humidifier
- Electrical requirements: 100 240 VAC, 50/60 Hz
- Miscellaneous: Lighted LEDs
- Input Voltage: 120 VAC +/- 10%
- Input Frequency: 60hz
- Average Power Consumption: 350 Watts
- Oxygen Concentration (at 5 Lpm): 93% (+/- 3%)
- Litre Flow: 0.5% to 5 liters per minute
- Sound Level: 45 dbA typical
- Required Maintenance: Compressor intake filter changes every 2 years
- Oxygen Percentage Indicator Alarm Levels: Low Oxygen 82%; Very Low Oxygen 70%
- Operating Temperature: 55F: 90F (12 – 32C)
- Storage/Transport Humidity: 30F to 160F (-34C to 71C) up to 95% relative humidity
- Operating Humidity: Up to 95% relative humidity
- Outlet Pressure: 5.5 PSI
- Operating Altitude: 0 to 7,500′ (0 to 2,286 m)
- Longer continuous usage Powerful Piston Compressor (2.5 to 3 bar pressure) and production of high-quality respiratory aerosol. MMD approximately 4 micrometers.
- With automatic thermal protector, automatic cut off if overheated, assures long life of the piston pump
- The special nebulizing chamber has a low particle size and delivers medication effectively and efficiently with clinical accuracy for lower/upper respiratory tract
- It weighs only 1.4 Kg among the lightest in the industry.
- Delivers medications quickly and effectively with a Free Flow rate of 10 Lpm delivered by a powerful, reliable Piston Driven Compressor.
- Styled better: Compact design, rounded corners, integrated carrying handle, built-in nebulizer holder.
- Built-in Safety: the patient is protected by a built-in Compressor Relief valve which allows maximum of 30 PSI delivery.
- Durable: ABS injection molded cabinet, a damage-proof recessed air outlet, no breakable lids.
- Feel-safe Performance: Fully reliable patented motor design by the leader compressor manufacturer in the respiratory industry. Comes with a 1-year warranty.
- User-Friendly: Easy to remove re-usable filter; fits any luggage or backpack; blends into any environment; single-button operation.
- Economical: Provides big savings in terms of power consumption and price
- Tidal volume: 50 to 2000 ml
- Respiratory rate: 0 to 80 beats per minute
- Minute ventilation: 0 to 99 l/min
- Breath rate: 1 to 60 for AC mode; 1 to 60 for all other modes
- Leak rate: 0 to 2000 l/min
- Inspiratory time: 0.3 to 5.0 sec
- Rise time: 1 to 6
- Peak inspiratory flow: 0 to 2000 l/min
- Ramp start pressure: 0 to 25 cm H2O for active circuits; 4 to 25 cm H2O for passive circuits; 4 to 19 cm H2O in CPAP cm H?O
- Ramp length: Off; 5 to 45 min
- Peak inspiratory pressure: 0 to 99 cm H?O
- Mean airway pressure: 0 to 99 cm H?O
- Flex: Off; 1 to 3
- Flow trigger sensitivity: 1 to 9 l/min
- Percentage of patient triggered breaths: 0 to 100 %
- Flow cycle: 10 to 90 %
- I: E ratio: 9.9:1 to 1:9.9
- Apnea rate: 4 to 60 beats per minute
- Ventilation modes CPAP,S,T,S-T,PC,AVAPS,
- Hybrid ventilation AVAPS (Average Volume Assured Pressure Support)
- IPAP4-40 cmH2O
- EPAP4-25 cmH2O
- Target tidal volume (AVAPS & AVAPS-AE)200-1500 ml
- Breath rate0-40 bpm (4-40 bpm in T mode
- Inspiratory time0.5-3 Sec
- Triggering and cycling Auto Track
- Sensitive Auto Track
- Flow Triggering
- Rise time1 (100 ms)-6 (600 ms)
- Noise level<30 dBA at 10 cmH2O
- Humidification System one humidity control and Dry Box?Technology
- Alarms Patient Disconnection
- Low Minute Ventilation
- Low Tidal Volume (with AVAPS/AVAPS-AE Only
- High Respiratory Rate
- Battery: Up to 4 Hours
- Ventilation modes CPAP,S,T,S-T,PC,AVAPS,