No products in the cart.
EASY TO MOBILE: The ResMed’s Astral 150 is lightweight i.e. weighing just 3.2 kg. Its lightweight feature makes this device portable.
EASY USAGE: Astral’s menu is simple & intuitive. The device has a large color LCD. The ventilators display gives essential information about patients’ conditions to the clinicians & carers.
EASY START & STOP: The Astral 150 machine comes with a big button feature on the main display. It allows you to start or stop the ventilator., or even mute the alarm, just by touching the screen.
ALARM FEATURE FOR ADDED REASSURANCE: The machine has features like fixed & adjustable alarms. It also includes an advanced disconnection alarm feature for added reassurance.
OPTIONAL MOBILITY BAGS FOR PROTECTION: The ResMed gives a choice of 2 mobility bags that can protect the Astral 150 while you are on the move. The bag comes with transparent panels which means easy access to the touchscreen. The broad & wide straps enable you to carry the device comfortably over your shoulder or you can mount it on the wheelchair
INTELLIGENT AIR FEATURE: The iVAPS (Intelligent Volume Assured Pressure Support), iBR (intelligent Backup Rate) & Auto EPAP (automatically adjusting expiratory positive airway pressure) continuously monitor & automatically adjust to deliver personal therapy to meet your patient’s’’ changing ventilator needs
EASY TO VIEW THE REAL-TIME DATA & WAVEFORMS: Stellar 150 offers easiness while viewing the data Including the pressure & flow curves, tidal volume, as well as SpO2 (Saturation of Peripheral Oxygen) & FiO2 (fraction of inspired oxygen) levels can be easily viewable on a large color LCD.
BROAD-RANGE THERAPY MODES: The machine provides a wide range of therapy modes Including S (Spontaneous mode), T (Time mode), S/T (Spontaneous/Time mode), PAC (Pressure assist control), CPAP (Continuous positive airway pressure) & iVAPS (Intelligent Volume Assured Pressure Support)
EXTERNAL BATTERIES OPTION: The power of 1 or 2 RPS II (ResMed Power Station II) external batteries, each battery provides an extra 8 hours’ capacity.
APPROVED FOR PAEDIATRIC USE: The ResMed Ventilator Stellar 150 is approved to use by children weighing down to as little as 13 kg
DESIGNED TO USE FOR DYNAMIC ENVIRONMENTS: With the expanded cross-functionality, the Philips Trilogy Evo provides features to treat critical & chronic patients in a variety of settings, similarly chronic care or acute environments, patient’s homes, or during their activities. This machine is specifically designed with durability in mind to protect it against damage during travel, like during medical transport.
DURABLE BATTERY LIFE: The Ventilator dependent patients were supported by the detachable batteries present inside, with a battery life of 15 hours. In comparison with the Trilogy 100’s six-hour battery life. Philips Trilogy Evo gives patients a new level of mobility and freedom. It’s ready to be mounted on a wheelchair or a roll stand. with a mountable and easy-to-carry bag.
EASY TO ACCESS THE DATA: Philips Evo has a cloud-based tool Care Orcheostor works through Bluetooth to send the patient and device data. This key is designed to unite the technologies, people, resources & essential information to manage your respiratory patients. With the feature of Care Orchestrator, you can create custom health rules, which are based on your best practices & proven processes. Now you can also download the data at the point of care just through a USB drive.
VENTILATION ON DEMAND: The Trilogy Evo mouthpiece ventilation does not require any inspiratory effort to trigger a breath. Philips Evo has a unique kiss® trigger that detects when your patient engages or disengages from the mouthpiece to deliver on-demand ventilation, without compromising the security of patient alarms.
ADAPTS WITH BREATH: Philip’s Proven innovations are designed to treat the varying needs of respiratory insufficiency. The AVAPS (Average Volume Assured Pressure Support) automatically adjusts the ventilator support to outreach the desired tidal volume, Although the Auto EPAP (Expiratory positive airway pressure) forehandedly adjusts to the lowest effective pressure to manage the upper airway. The Auto Back-up Rate delays the machine breath until the patient
exhales to maximize comfort.
THROUGHOUT NIGHT CONSISTENT HUMIDIFICATION: Resmed AirCurve TM 10 VAuto Tripack is integrated with a humid air humidifier. It also had a climate line AirTM a heated tube with climate control technology. AirCurve 10VAuto can provide a more comfortable experience
CONTINUOUS LEAK MANAGEMENT SYSTEM: Resmed’s AirCurve 10 VAuto comes with a continuous leak management system. It enables the reliable delivery of the therapy pressure while maintaining synchrony between the patient and the device
QUIET & EASY BREATH MOTOR: The AirCurve 10 VAuto has a unique feature that ensures a peaceful environment for you and your bed partner
WIDE RANGE OF COMPATIBLE SUPPLEMENTAL OXYGEN: Resmend’s AirCurve BIPAP in S and CPAP mode is compatible with up to 15 liters per minute of supplemental oxygen. In Vauto mode it’s 4 liters per minute
AMBIENT LIGHT SENSORS: It has a built-in ambient light sensor that adjusts according to room brightness. If you wake up at the night, the screen’s backlight won’t disturb your partner. The light turns off automatically. You can go back to sleep without any disturbance
- BUILT IN HUMID AIR HUMIDIFIER: With this feature, the humidifier constantly delivers the temperature and humidity. Their levels were maintained for enhanced comfort.
- QUIET AND PEACEFUL SLEEP ENVIRONMENT: Its enhanced easy-breath motor makes the sleep environment quiet and peaceful.
- EASY TO USE: The upright design takes very less space and its color LCD screen is very simple to use. Its Ramp feature will give you extra comfort to help patients get at ease after every therapy session.
- LEAK MANAGEMENT: Resmed’s Airsense 10 ST has a continuous leak management system that provides consistent pressure
- 2 YEARS WARRANTY AND FREE SERVICE: The Resmed offers 2 years warranty and free services at your nearest service center, within the purchase of 9 months. You can also signup for the Resmed reward program and can extend the warranty of your product by a year.
TRIGGER & CYCLE: It helps you to optimize the settings as per the patient’s requirement by 5 trigger & cycle sensitivity levels.
THE VSYNC: It provides excellent patient & ventilator sync. In the pressure of a significant leak.
TI CONTROL: It helps you to set the min & max limits. On the other side, the patient’s ideal inspiratory time is to encourage spontaneous breathing.
RAMP & RAMP DOWN: It’s for external comfort. The Lumis offers both the Ramp & Ramp down features to help the patients ease in every therapy session.
IVAPS FEATURE: It learns each patient’s alveolar ventilation. It sets appropriate targets and then provides smooth pressure support to suit.
- CLIMATE CONTROL AUTO FOR AUTOMATIC HUMIDIFICATION: Resmed Lumis 100 when used with the Humid Air heated humidifier and climate line Air heated tube will deliver humidification automatically. No more settings to change and no more complicated menus to navigate.
- TRIGGER AND CYCLE: The Lumis 100 VPAP S helps you to optimize the settings according to the condition of the patient. It has five Trigger and Cycle sensitivity levels.
- RAMP AND RAMP DOWN FOR EXTRA COMFORT: Lumis 100 VPAP S of both Ramp and Ramp down features to help the patients ease into and out of each therapy session.
- RESCAN SOFTWARE FOR THE ADVANCED CLINICAL INSIGHTS: The Lumis Rescan enables you to download your patient’s ventilator settings therapy data and insight gain into their therapy across several metrics. Also 25 Hz high-resolution data are
available for breath by breath analysis and even greater insights.
- QUICK-NAV FOR LOW-TOUCH THERAPY ADJUSTMENT: The Lumis 100 VPAP S can be toggled between settings & monitoring the screens by just clicking the home button. You can change and check settings easily and quickly
- Can be fixed on any oxygen cylinder without any key.
- Single knob for easy installation.
- Rugged build quality.
- Built with aerospace-grade Aluminum alloy.
- Easy knob for flow adjustment.
- Flow adjustment range: 0.5LPM to 25LPM
- Oxygen delivery pressure: 50PSI
- Weight without humidifier: 1.36(3) kg (lbs)
- Dimensions: 18 cm L x 14 cm H (7 L x 5.5 W x 4 H)
- Breath rate: 0 to 30 beats per minute
- Pressure range: EPAP 4 -25 cm H2O; IPAP 4 -25 cm H2O; CPAP 4 -20 cm H2O
- Ramp time: 0 to 45 min (5-min increments) min
- Data storage capacity display: Compliance VIC, 1-,7- and 30 days averages
- Data storage capacity SD card: <gt/>1 yr
- Humidification: Integrates with system one 60 series humidifier and system one 60 series Heated Tube humidifier
- Electrical requirements: 100-240 (50/60) VAC (Hz)
- NIV for spontaneous breathing Non dependent patient with respiratory insufficiency.
- Indicated for adult/Paediatric Respiratory disorder patients
- Bi Flex comfort technology, wide pressure range with patient adjustable ramp
- Ramp Time: 0 to 45 min. (5-min. increments)
- Pressure range: 4 to 25 cm H2O
- Data storage capacity: Display: Compliance VIC 7- and 30-day averages SD Card: >1 year On-board: up to 6 months
- Filters: Foam and ultra-fine
- Humidification: Integrates with System One heated humidifier and pass-over humidifier
- Electrical requirements: 100 240 VAC, 50/60 Hz
- Miscellaneous: Lighted LEDs
- Input Voltage: 120 VAC +/- 10%
- Input Frequency: 60hz
- Average Power Consumption: 350 Watts
- Oxygen Concentration (at 5 Lpm): 93% (+/- 3%)
- Litre Flow: 0.5% to 5 liters per minute
- Sound Level: 45 dbA typical
- Required Maintenance: Compressor intake filter changes every 2 years
- Oxygen Percentage Indicator Alarm Levels: Low Oxygen 82%; Very Low Oxygen 70%
- Operating Temperature: 55F: 90F (12 – 32C)
- Storage/Transport Humidity: 30F to 160F (-34C to 71C) up to 95% relative humidity
- Operating Humidity: Up to 95% relative humidity
- Outlet Pressure: 5.5 PSI
- Operating Altitude: 0 to 7,500′ (0 to 2,286 m)
- Longer continuous usage Powerful Piston Compressor (2.5 to 3 bar pressure) and production of high-quality respiratory aerosol. MMD approximately 4 micrometers.
- With automatic thermal protector, automatic cut off if overheated, assures long life of the piston pump
- The special nebulizing chamber has a low particle size and delivers medication effectively and efficiently with clinical accuracy for lower/upper respiratory tract
- It weighs only 1.4 Kg among the lightest in the industry.
- Delivers medications quickly and effectively with a Free Flow rate of 10 Lpm delivered by a powerful, reliable Piston Driven Compressor.
- Styled better: Compact design, rounded corners, integrated carrying handle, built-in nebulizer holder.
- Built-in Safety: the patient is protected by a built-in Compressor Relief valve which allows a maximum of 30 PSI delivery.
- Durable: ABS injection molded cabinet, a damage-proof recessed air outlet, no breakable lids.
- Feel-safe Performance: Fully reliable patented motor design by the leader compressor manufacturer in the respiratory industry. Comes with a 1-year warranty.
- User-Friendly: Easy to remove re-usable filter; fits any luggage or backpack; blends into any environment; single-button operation.
- Economical: Provides big savings in terms of power consumption and price
- EASY TO USE & ADAPTABLE AS PER THE PATIENTS CHANGING NEEDS: The Philips Trilogy ventilator is designed with the easy to read and navigate screens multiple settings & on-screen waveforms to help optimize the treatment. Trilogy’s pressure & volume control features permit you to provide more types of therapy with a single device. The facility uses multiple modes for patients who require distinct levels of ventilation. The Trilogy can use various modes and allows greater flexibility in care
- ON DEMAND VENTILATION: The Philips Trilogy 100 ventilator won’t require any inspiratory effort to trigger a breath. Its unique ‘kiss’ trigger detects that the patient engages or disengages from the mouthpiece to deliver on-demand ventilation with the security of patient alarms.
- CONTINUOUS RESPIRATORY SUPPORT: Trilogy 100 Ventilator provides the required respiratory support to meet the prescribed needs up to 24 hours a day. Trilogy provides greater freedom & mobility with continuous ventilation as it is portable with internal hot-swappable, detachable & external batteries. It comes up with easy to use carry bag which is mountable on the wheelchair. It’s
designed in such a way that the screen is always visible
- ADAPTS WITH EVERY BREATH: The AVAPS-ae is an auto-titration mode of non-invasive ventilation with multiple algorithms that works simultaneously. It adjusts itself as per the patient’s need. The AVAPS mode automatically adjusts to the breathing. While the Auto EPAP proactively adjusts to the lowest effective pressure for peak comfort. The auto backup delays the machine’s breathing until the patient has exhaled to reduce the air trapping.
- DIRECT VIEW: Direct View is one of the Trilogy 100’s powerful features. It’s a highly sophisticated reporting software system. The direct view allows the recording & of the events and treatment actions. It’s easy to use for both physicians & caretakers.