No products in the cart.
- Small, compact, simple, reliable and durable physiological monitoring device
- Low power consumption with battery-low indicator
- Dual colour OLED displays SpO2, PR, pulse bar and waveform
- Optional multi-colour silicon rubber boot and carrying case
- Automatically power off and requires 2 AAA alkaline batteries
- Duro-pod design.
- Four slides rotation.
- Perfusion index.
- 2 color led display.
- Low battery consumption up to 50 hrs.
- Easy to operate.
- Simple operation for immediate.
- Real-time spot checks.
- Easy and Efficient One Button Operation.
- Reliable accuracy and durability.
- Automatic power off design. Battery low indication.
- Simple to operate and convenient to carry.
- Small volume, lightweight, and low power consumption.
- Dual color OLED displays SpO2, PR, Pulse bar and waveform.
- Level 1-10 adjustable brightness.
- 6 display modes
- 2 pcs AAA-size alkaline batteries; battery-low indicator.
- When no or low signal is detected, the pulse oximeter will power off automatically in 8 seconds.