No products in the cart.
Resmed Astral 150 Ventilator APAC2
EASY TO MOBILE: The ResMed’s Astral 150 is lightweight i.e. weighing just 3.2 kg. Its lightweight feature makes this device portable.
EASY USAGE: Astral’s menu is simple & intuitive. The device has a large color LCD. The ventilators display gives essential information about patients’ conditions to the clinicians & carers.
EASY START & STOP: The Astral 150 machine comes with a big button feature on the main display. It allows you to start or stop the ventilator., or even mute the alarm, just by touching the screen.
ALARM FEATURE FOR ADDED REASSURANCE: The machine has features like fixed & adjustable alarms. It also includes an advanced disconnection alarm feature for added reassurance.
OPTIONAL MOBILITY BAGS FOR PROTECTION: The ResMed gives a choice of 2 mobility bags that can protect the Astral 150 while you are on the move. The bag comes with transparent panels which means easy access to the touchscreen. The broad & wide straps enable you to carry the device comfortably over your shoulder or you can mount it on the wheelchair
Resmed Stellar 150 Portable Ventilator
INTELLIGENT AIR FEATURE: The iVAPS (Intelligent Volume Assured Pressure Support), iBR (intelligent Backup Rate) & Auto EPAP (automatically adjusting expiratory positive airway pressure) continuously monitor & automatically adjust to deliver personal therapy to meet your patient’s’’ changing ventilator needs
EASY TO VIEW THE REAL-TIME DATA & WAVEFORMS: Stellar 150 offers easiness while viewing the data Including the pressure & flow curves, tidal volume, as well as SpO2 (Saturation of Peripheral Oxygen) & FiO2 (fraction of inspired oxygen) levels can be easily viewable on a large color LCD.
BROAD-RANGE THERAPY MODES: The machine provides a wide range of therapy modes Including S (Spontaneous mode), T (Time mode), S/T (Spontaneous/Time mode), PAC (Pressure assist control), CPAP (Continuous positive airway pressure) & iVAPS (Intelligent Volume Assured Pressure Support)
EXTERNAL BATTERIES OPTION: The power of 1 or 2 RPS II (ResMed Power Station II) external batteries, each battery provides an extra 8 hours’ capacity.
APPROVED FOR PAEDIATRIC USE: The ResMed Ventilator Stellar 150 is approved to use by children weighing down to as little as 13 kg
Philips Trilogy Evo Ventilator With Dual Sim Circuit and Flow Sensor
DESIGNED TO USE FOR DYNAMIC ENVIRONMENTS: With the expanded cross-functionality, the Philips Trilogy Evo provides features to treat critical & chronic patients in a variety of settings, similarly chronic care or acute environments, patient’s homes, or during their activities. This machine is specifically designed with durability in mind to protect it against damage during travel, like during medical transport.
DURABLE BATTERY LIFE: The Ventilator dependent patients were supported by the detachable batteries present inside, with a battery life of 15 hours. In comparison with the Trilogy 100’s six-hour battery life. Philips Trilogy Evo gives patients a new level of mobility and freedom. It’s ready to be mounted on a wheelchair or a roll stand. with a mountable and easy-to-carry bag.
EASY TO ACCESS THE DATA: Philips Evo has a cloud-based tool Care Orcheostor works through Bluetooth to send the patient and device data. This key is designed to unite the technologies, people, resources & essential information to manage your respiratory patients. With the feature of Care Orchestrator, you can create custom health rules, which are based on your best practices & proven processes. Now you can also download the data at the point of care just through a USB drive.
VENTILATION ON DEMAND: The Trilogy Evo mouthpiece ventilation does not require any inspiratory effort to trigger a breath. Philips Evo has a unique kiss® trigger that detects when your patient engages or disengages from the mouthpiece to deliver on-demand ventilation, without compromising the security of patient alarms.
ADAPTS WITH BREATH: Philip’s Proven innovations are designed to treat the varying needs of respiratory insufficiency. The AVAPS (Average Volume Assured Pressure Support) automatically adjusts the ventilator support to outreach the desired tidal volume, Although the Auto EPAP (Expiratory positive airway pressure) forehandedly adjusts to the lowest effective pressure to manage the upper airway. The Auto Back-up Rate delays the machine breath until the patient
exhales to maximize comfort.
Philips Ventilator Trilogy 100 International, 1054096
- EASY TO USE & ADAPTABLE AS PER THE PATIENTS CHANGING NEEDS: The Philips Trilogy ventilator is designed with the easy to read and navigate screens multiple settings & on-screen waveforms to help optimize the treatment. Trilogy’s pressure & volume control features permit you to provide more types of therapy with a single device. The facility uses multiple modes for patients who require distinct levels of ventilation. The Trilogy can use various modes and allows greater flexibility in care
- ON DEMAND VENTILATION: The Philips Trilogy 100 ventilator won’t require any inspiratory effort to trigger a breath. Its unique ‘kiss’ trigger detects that the patient engages or disengages from the mouthpiece to deliver on-demand ventilation with the security of patient alarms.
- CONTINUOUS RESPIRATORY SUPPORT: Trilogy 100 Ventilator provides the required respiratory support to meet the prescribed needs up to 24 hours a day. Trilogy provides greater freedom & mobility with continuous ventilation as it is portable with internal hot-swappable, detachable & external batteries. It comes up with easy to use carry bag which is mountable on the wheelchair. It’s
designed in such a way that the screen is always visible
- ADAPTS WITH EVERY BREATH: The AVAPS-ae is an auto-titration mode of non-invasive ventilation with multiple algorithms that works simultaneously. It adjusts itself as per the patient’s need. The AVAPS mode automatically adjusts to the breathing. While the Auto EPAP proactively adjusts to the lowest effective pressure for peak comfort. The auto backup delays the machine’s breathing until the patient has exhaled to reduce the air trapping.
- DIRECT VIEW: Direct View is one of the Trilogy 100’s powerful features. It’s a highly sophisticated reporting software system. The direct view allows the recording & of the events and treatment actions. It’s easy to use for both physicians & caretakers.