No products in the cart.
- Input Voltage: 120 VAC +/- 10%
- Input Frequency: 60hz
- Average Power Consumption: 350 Watts
- Oxygen Concentration (at 5 Lpm): 93% (+/- 3%)
- Litre Flow: 0.5% to 5 liters per minute
- Sound Level: 45 dbA typical
- Required Maintenance: Compressor intake filter changes every 2 years
- Oxygen Percentage Indicator Alarm Levels: Low Oxygen 82%; Very Low Oxygen 70%
- Operating Temperature: 55F: 90F (12 – 32C)
- Storage/Transport Humidity: 30F to 160F (-34C to 71C) up to 95% relative humidity
- Operating Humidity: Up to 95% relative humidity
- Outlet Pressure: 5.5 PSI
- Operating Altitude: 0 to 7,500′ (0 to 2,286 m)
Features of Philips Portable Oxygen Concentrator
- Easy-to-use and read LCD touchscreen
- 5 pulse settings are available
- Lightweight and easy to carry
- Rugged, impact-resistant design
- Simple to replace/remove the rechargeable battery
- SimplyGo Mini offers easy-to-change lithium-ion battery options with standard AC and DC power cords that add convenience and flexibility.
- Extended battery for battery duration of up to 9 hours? (Pulse setting of 2 at 20 BPM). Resulting? in a total SimplyGo Mini weight of 6 lbs.
- Setting 1 = 9.0 hours
- Setting 2 = 7.0 hours
- Setting 3 = 5.0 hours
- Setting 4 = 4.0 hours
- Setting 5 = 3.0 hours
- Adjustable flow range: 1-9 L/min.
- Oxygen outlet temperature: +2.2 / ambient temperature
- Low oxygen flow sound alarm: < 1 L/min
- Oxygen outlet pressure: 62kPa
- Sound level: <50 dB average.
- Concentration Alarms: >85% Green light, >73% Yellow light, <73% Red light and sound
- Oxygen Concentration:
- 7 L/min: 95.6 ? 93%
- 8 L/min: 95.6 ? 91%
- 9 L/min: 95.6 ? 87%
- Electrical requirements: 230 VAC, 50-60Hz
- Average power consumption: 475 W
- Self-diagnostic system:?failure code
- Intuitive, user-friendly screen
- Attractive, lightweight and sleek design that weighs around 10 pounds
- Pulse Dose and Continuous Flow (up to 2 LPM) options
- Easy to remove, a rechargeable/replaceable battery which can supply oxygen for up to 3.4 hours on a pulse dose setting
- Convenient carrying case with a detachable accessory bag and handy cart
What is an Oxygen Concentrator?
An oxygen concentrator is a type of medical device that uses the environmental air to concentrate oxygen by removing nitrogen and other harmful gases from it and supplies medical-grade oxygen.
This Oxygen Machine delivers oxygen to individuals who are suffering from breathing-related disorders.
Who Requires an Oxygen Concentrator on Rent or Oxygen Machine?
Individuals whose oxygen concentration is lower than normal in their blood frequently require to maintain their oxygen concentration level by using an Oxygen Concentrator or Cylinder.
Generally, doctors prescribe an oxygen concentrator for you if you are suffering from a health condition that causes your oxygen level to drop too low.
It helps people who have breathing issues due to conditions like –
1. COPD (Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease)
4. Lung cancer
5. Covid 19
It is important to take your doctor's Advice before you buy or rent an oxygen concentrator using an oxygen concentrator without a doctor's guidance or prescription could be dangerous.
If your doctor believes a concentrator might be right for you, they will let you know how much quantity of oxygen to take & how long to use the concentrator.
Different Models of Oxygen Concentrators on Rent
Oxymed 10 Liter Oxygen Concentrator
Oxymed Mini 5 Liter Oxygen Concentrator
Philips Simply Go Portable Oxygen Concentrator
Invacare Oxygen Concentrator Platinum 9 Litre
All these models of oxygen concentrators are available for rent and purchase from Medirent. Send us an Enquiry for more details.
Oxygen Concentrator Price Delhi
The price of an oxygen concentrator on rent in Delhi is vary from model to model. The basic model of the oxygen concentrator rental starts from Rs 1,000 to Rs 3,000.
It also depends on the patient's condition and how much oxygen a patient requires per minute. Your doctor provides a prescription depending on your condition.