Bipap Dream Station Bipap Pro, Intl,Inx600S15
- SmartRamp – maintains a constant lower pressure until the device detects that you require more pressure.
- User screen and the control knob is located on the edge of the machine making it easier to read and control while in bed.
- The DreamStation has a built-in sensor to detect ambient light and dims the screen in a dark room while brightening when the room has lights on.
- Opti-Start – monitors the average pressure needed and begins therapy at that pressure.
- The heated Humidifier water chamber is accessible from the top of the machine making it easier to remove, fill and replace in the BiPAP.
- Modes: Fixed CPAP, Fixed BiPAP
- Features: EZ Start
- Pressure Range: 4 to 25 cm H2O
- Flex Comfort: C-Flex, C-Flex+, Bi-Flex
- Humidification Modes: Fixed, Adaptive, Heated Tube
- Mask Type Resistance Control: Standard
- Ramp (0 – 45 Minutes): Ramp, SmartRamp
- Altitude Compensation: Automatic
- Advance Event Detection: Stanard
- Flow Waveform: Standard
- Modem Compatibility: Standard
- Built-in Bluetooth: Standard
- Connectivity: Standard
- DreamMapper Compatibility: Standard
- Oximetry Compatibility: Standard
- Check Mask Fit Feature: Standard
- Performance Check: Standard
- BiPAP Dimensions with Humidifier: 11.7″ L x 7.6″ W x 3.3″ H
- Weight with Humidifier & Power Supply: 4.37 lbs
- BiPAP Dimensions: 5.5″ L x 7.6″ W x 3.3″H
- Noise Level: Less than 30 dB
Philips Respironics newest BiPAP machine, the?DreamStation BiPAP Pro?is a Bi-Level positive pressure device designed for the treatment of Obstructive Sleep Apnea (OSA). With its sleek modern design, the DreamStation BiPAP Pro no longer makes your bedroom look like a hospital room.