No products in the cart.
- BUILT IN HUMID AIR HUMIDIFIER: With this feature, the humidifier constantly delivers the temperature and humidity. Their levels were maintained for enhanced comfort.
- QUIET AND PEACEFUL SLEEP ENVIRONMENT: Its enhanced easy-breath motor makes the sleep environment quiet and peaceful.
- EASY TO USE: The upright design takes very less space and its color LCD screen is very simple to use. Its Ramp feature will give you extra comfort to help patients get at ease after every therapy session.
- LEAK MANAGEMENT: Resmed’s Airsense 10 ST has a continuous leak management system that provides consistent pressure
- 2 YEARS WARRANTY AND FREE SERVICE: The Resmed offers 2 years warranty and free services at your nearest service center, within the purchase of 9 months. You can also signup for the Resmed reward program and can extend the warranty of your product by a year.
TRIGGER & CYCLE: It helps you to optimize the settings as per the patient’s requirement by 5 trigger & cycle sensitivity levels.
THE VSYNC: It provides excellent patient & ventilator sync. In the pressure of a significant leak.
TI CONTROL: It helps you to set the min & max limits. On the other side, the patient’s ideal inspiratory time is to encourage spontaneous breathing.
RAMP & RAMP DOWN: It’s for external comfort. The Lumis offers both the Ramp & Ramp down features to help the patients ease in every therapy session.
IVAPS FEATURE: It learns each patient’s alveolar ventilation. It sets appropriate targets and then provides smooth pressure support to suit.
- SmartRamp – maintains a constant lower pressure until the device detects that you require more pressure.
- The user screen and the control knob are located on the edge of the machine making it easier to read and control while in bed.
- The DreamStation has a built-in sensor to detect ambient light and dims the screen in a dark room while brightening it when the room has lights on.
- Opti-Start – monitors the average pressure needed and begins therapy at that pressure.
- The heated Humidifier water chamber is accessible from the top of the machine making it easier to remove, fill and replace in the BiPAP.
- Modes: Fixed CPAP, Fixed BiPAP
- Features: EZ Start
- Pressure Range: 4 to 25 cm H2O
- Flex Comfort: C-Flex, C-Flex+, Bi-Flex
- Humidification Modes: Fixed, Adaptive, Heated Tube
- Mask Type Resistance Control: Standard
- Ramp (0 – 45 Minutes): Ramp, SmartRamp
- Altitude Compensation: Automatic
- Advance Event Detection: Stanard
- Flow Waveform: Standard
- Modem Compatibility: Standard
- Built-in Bluetooth: Standard
- Connectivity: Standard
- DreamMapper Compatibility: Standard
- Oximetry Compatibility: Standard
- Check Mask Fit Feature: Standard
- Performance Check: Standard
- BiPAP Dimensions with Humidifier: 11.7″ L x 7.6″ W x 3.3″ H
- Weight with Humidifier & Power Supply: 4.37 lbs
- BiPAP Dimensions: 5.5″ L x 7.6″ W x 3.3″H
- Noise Level: Less than 30 dB