Bipap Pro Biflex, Int, In661Hs
- NIV for spontaneous breathing Non dependent patient with respiratory insufficiency.
- Indicated for adult/Paediatric Respiratory disorder patients
- Bi Flex comfort technology, wide pressure range with patient adjustable ramp
- Ramp Time: 0 to 45 min. (5-min. increments)
- Pressure range: 4 to 25 cm H2O
- Data storage capacity: Display: Compliance VIC 7- and 30-day averages SD Card: >1 year On-board: up to 6 months
- Filters: Foam and ultra-fine
- Humidification: Integrates with System One heated humidifier and pass-over humidifier
- Electrical requirements: 100 – 240 VAC, 50/60 Hz
- Miscellaneous: Lighted LEDs
Philips Respironics System One BiPAP PRO offers a wide pressure range (4-25cm), adjustable ramp, automatic altitude adjustment, the latest BiFlex comfort technologies, and a universal power supply. BiPAP PRO also provides bi-level therapy with high pressure on inhalation and low pressure on expiration to provide a more comfortable sleep experience than standard CPAP therapy.