- Longer continuous usage Powerful Piston Compressor (2.5 to 3 bar pressure) and production of high-quality respiratory aerosol. MMD approximately 4 micrometers.
- With automatic thermal protector, automatic cut off if overheated, assures long life of the piston pump
- The special nebulizing chamber has a low particle size and delivers medication effectively and efficiently with clinical accuracy for lower/upper respiratory tract
- Input Voltage: 120 VAC +/- 10%
- Input Frequency: 60hz
- Average Power Consumption: 350 Watts
- Oxygen Concentration (at 5 Lpm): 93% (+/- 3%)
- Litre Flow: 0.5% to 5 litres per minutes
- Sound Level: 45 dbA typical
- Required Maintenance: Compressor intake filter change every 2 years
- Oxygen Percentage Indicator Alarm Levels: Low Oxygen 82%; Very Low Oxygen 70%
- Operating Temperature: 55F – 90F (12 – 32C)
- Storage/Transport Humidity: -30°F to 160°F (-34°C to 71°C) up to 95% relative humidity
- Operating Humidity: Up to 95% relative humidity
- Outlet Pressure: 5.5 PSI
- Operating Altitude: 0 to 7,500′ (0 to 2,286 m)
- Easy-to-use and read LCD touch screen
- 5 pulse settings available
- Lightweight and easy to carry
- Rugged, impact-resistant design
- Simple to replace/remove the rechargeable battery
- SimplyGo Mini offers easy-to-change lithium-ion battery options with standard AC and DC power cords that add convenience and flexibility.
- Extended battery for battery duration up to 9 hours (Pulse setting of 2 at 20 BPM). Resulting in a total SimplyGo Mini weight of 6 lbs.
- Setting 1 = 9.0 hours
- Setting 2 = 7.0 hours
- Setting 3 = 5.0 hours
- Setting 4 = 4.0 hours
- Setting 5 = 3.0 hours
- Small, compact, simple, reliable and durable physiological monitoring device
- Low power consumption with battery-low indicator
- Dual colour OLED displays SpO2, PR, pulse bar and waveform
- Optional multi-colour silicon rubber boot and carrying case
- Automatically power off and requires 2 AAA alkaline batteries
- Simple to operate and convenient to carry.
- Small volume, lightweight, and low power consumption.
- Dual color OLED displays SpO2, PR, Pulse bar and waveform.
- Level 1-10 adjustable brightness.
- 6 display modes
- 2 pcs AAA-size alkaline batteries; battery-low indicator.
- When no or low signal is detected, the pulse oximeter will power off automatically in 8 seconds.