Bipap S/T Series, Intrnl 30, In1067X
- NIV for Obstructive or Restrictive conditions
- Indicated for adult/Paediatric Respiratory disorder patients
- Bi-level S & S/T modes to deliver prescribed therapy
- Advanced Leak sensing technology with Bi-flex for comfort.
- Main pressure ranges: EPAP (4 TO 30 cm H2O); IPAP (4-39 cm H2O) & CPAP (4-20 cm H2O)
- Ramp Time of the device: 0 to 45 minutes, in 5-minute increments
- Breath rate delivered ? 0 to 30 BPM
- Easy to use LCD controls
- Compatible with System One 60 Series Humidifier & System One 60 Series Heated Tube Humidifier
The BiPAP S/T takes advantage of system one sleep therapy technology to create a smaller, lighter, and quieter Non-Invasive bi-level therapy system with improved humidification and patient comfort features. It includes a wide pressure range (4-25cm), automatic altitude adjustment, Bi-Flex comfort technologies, and a universal power supply.